Friday, February 1, 2013

New Portal

Ok they've changed portal several times since I started this game, most were for the better. This round is much better! It's clean and precise and I personally love the stat graph. I like that it's not just points, you can change it to kill score for those of us who like to get bloody.





You have a list of all the worlds you're in for extreme ease of switching. I love it's brilliant.





You can view the world stats easily and abandon if you so choose. Or if you want to restart, each world you're allowed one restart. Lots of people do this then leave a 1085 city there active so end game winners have to cap all these tiny cities. It's douchey, and I like it! Lol!!!!

You have a worlds button at the top that allows you to view any "unexplored" worlds, participate in the speed worlds or get a list of what you're in. If you want to compare or mass abandon or I don't know ss and tweet how many worlds you are in.





That's all I can explain about Portal till they change it, again. I personally like it the way it is, but you know how gay mesh is....